- Maintains, services, and repairs all ground support equipment, such as: portable stairs, fuel and diesel trucks, aircraft tugs, belt loaders, company automobiles, deck loaders, tow tractors, main deck loaders, lower deck loaders, cargo gas/electric tractors, etc.
- Perform trouble shooting of equipment.
- Perform preventive and routine maintenance including ensuring the equipment is in safe operating condition.
- Refurbish ground support equipment as needed.
- Repair and maintain Perkins Diesel, Detroit Diesel and Deutz Diesel engines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- May occasionally be asked to run local errands.
- Security Clearance, (for airport security purposes) pass a 10-year background screening.
One year certificate from college or technical school; and over one year up to and including three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge and experience must include the repair and maintenance of ground support equipment.